Outside Sales Manager
Outside Sales Manager
Jaydien Network Solutions is a growing IT Consulting company that has been consistently expanding it’s customer base since 2002. We are seeking an experienced and passionate sales professional with an entrepreneurial mid set to join our team leading the sales and marketing efforts focusing primarily central NJ. Prior sales and marketing experience is strongly desired.
Base salary plus commission. Benefits and retirement package offered.
Essential Duties Include:
- Work directly with the business owner to lead sales and marketing efforts focused on attaining new business.
- Develop and implement all aspects of the sales and marketing plan, conduct and coordinate lead management, deliver sales presentations, and perform prospecting through cold calling and business networking events.
- Ensure all quality lead sources identified are timely tracked into the CRM.
- Provide monthly and quarterly sales reports and lead summaries directly to the business owner.
- Grow revenue streams for existing clients by upselling and identifying areas of need.
- Field incoming sales leads from website and customer referrals. Provide pricing and product information as needed.
- Nurture leads throughout the entire sales cycle with the expectation of being a closer of new business.
- Communicate with existing customers to help facilitate IT project success.
- Nurture relationships with prospects to convert leads to move in
Analyze competitors to develop appropriate sales actions
- Plan and execute networking events to engage key partners and referral sources
- Arrange and direct public relations, marketing events, and advertising in accordance with the marketing plan
- Building upon your sales success, help to grow and manage sales team of inside and outside sales people.
- 5-7 years’ experience in sales or marketing, Information Technology (IT) sales a plus.
- Self-Motivated, team oriented, and strong follow-up skills.
- Ability to build trust and actively listen.
- Microsoft Office Suite proficiency.
- Ability to work collaboratively with all levels of organization including executives, community teams, and owners.